Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 February 2012

from my diary..


the world wants me to change,
to accept that i m not a child anymore,
wants that i should cast away my innocence,
wants that i must always act on my common sense,
wants to deprive me of my tears,
is crying so bad?
i let my feelings flow as a wind,
i do what my heart says..
i laugh heartily n cry from within,
n i am soft as a piano plays,
i like to feel,i love to feel,
birds singing,clouds thundering,
flowers smiling n the wind on my face,
i love them all n treasure them.
but i like to cry too..
n i am not ashamed of that,
because,i let let my feelings flow as a wind,
n i do what my heart says..
i don't believe in the ideas of banality,
followed with some orthodox notions,
or pragmatism,
to deal practically everything with sanity,
always filled with such curiosity,
i find my answers sauntering around,
in the lap of nature,
thinking,rejuvenated,
the world wants me to change,
to believe that too much thinking may harm me,
to believe that survival is always of the fittest,
and wants,that i should be like the rest,
i like to be in a reverie,
is thinking so bad?
silence is so enchanting,
it may be a strength to be silent,n not a weakness,
as some may think so,
it is a blessing,a power,
as it has taught me how to say"no",
passion grows with thinking,
love blooms with the same,
thinking makes me versatile,
as,
i let my feelings flow as a wind,
else,
i do what my heart says..

No comments:

Post a Comment